Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] SVN on sourceforge
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:35:19 +0200

Actually my understanding is that if we remove the svn:eol-style
properties from all files and set that as the default, then
SVN will just leave all the files alone.

So what is the opinion of people on the list? Should we just say

svn propdel svn:eol-style -R

???

If svn:eol-style is removed, I would like at least a script that takes care of commits that contain \r\n line endings. Such commits should be rejected. Can that be done on sourceforge?

Ralf