Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2

From: Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: gcl-2.6.8pre on MAC OSX 10.2
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 23:36:24 -0400

Bill Page wrote:

> I will let you know when I have another binary. It will probably
> not be before the weekend. Maybe someone else with there hands
> directly on a MAC would like also to give this a try? If so I
> recommend pulling the most recent sources from the build-
> improvements branch on SourceForge. If anyone needs help with
> this, just ask.

I have a working gcl on the ppc, what do I need to do to build
build-improvements?

Just pull the source with:

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/ \
         branches/build-improvements axiom.build-improvements

and build with the out-of-tree gcl? or do I have to splice the gcl into
the axiom sources?

--
Humberto Ortiz-Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist