Re: [Axiom-developer] Ping: file removals

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Ping: file removals
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:05:58 -0500

On 11/6/06, root <address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree. In general there should not be any pdf files in the source
> code repository.

Eh? Methinks you've missed the whole point of aim of the axiom project.

Sorry, but I felt I have to give my 2 cent on this. Tim, I think everybody on
the project understands the goals of Axiom :-), specially Bill.

I think what Bill and Waldek are saying is that pdf's, dvis, ps files
should be available to the user by another medium (www, etc...) and
not the SCM programs.

I do not think this contradicts in any way the concept of LP and the
Axiom goals.

Regards,

Alfredo