biborb-general

Re: [Biborb-general] Tarball now available at savannah

From: Feiyi Wang
Subject: Re: [Biborb-general] Tarball now available at savannah
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:50:10 -0500

The current release is quite close to what I'd like, a few minor things:

- before comitting to delete an bib entry, there should be an chance for confirmation

- import bibtex function doesn't always work: especially when original bibs have definitions such as @String at the beginning. BibOrb report that it can import so much number of record, but it can't actually display any entries, I think Biborb got confused by them.

- The new icon set is cool, but the id and other text portion are not ideal (not really a issue though). Maybe not in this release, but it would be nice to have a style switch function to another user-defined style.css, with options to refine fonts and icons.

Thanks

Feiyi

Guillaume Gardey wrote:

Hi,

The "Files" section at Savannah (http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/biborb/) is now available. I will then put biborb releases there and also a CVS snapshot.

The current CVS contains:
    * import
    * download the BibTeX source file
    * icons for management functions (edit/delete/add/remove from basket)
    * warnings when exporting an empty basket (no more an empty page)
    * a different style for displaying entries

Guillaume