biborb-general

[Biborb-general] upcoming 1.2 release

From: Guillaume Gardey
Subject: [Biborb-general] upcoming 1.2 release
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:15:54 +0100

hi,

first thanks a lot for your comments. I think biborb should be ready for a 1.2 release soon.

I have put a new CVS version (http://perso.numericable.fr/~ggardey/biborb-CVS.tar.gz) with minor changes:
        * icons for all possible actions on an entry (abstract, ps, pdf ....)
        * the "title" feature over icons
        * online documentation

I have also added a CONFIG file to detail some undocumented features of biborb (choose between icons or text, use authentication, always display abstract or not).

Concerning the look, I think that style.css is a good template...just need some documentation. :)

Guillaume