bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 07:04:42 +0200

Hello,

Greek letters work just fine for me. Could you please elaborate some
more? When you enter the text, does it appear in the entry bar above the
drawing area? When yes, what happens when you hit enter - an error
message, no text is displayed? What happens when you mix greek and latin
letters?

        Best regards

                Beda

--