bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters

From: oc-spam66
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:43:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

> You can use a numerical entity - #x3b1; (prepend an ampersand). This is
> usable for any symbol, but you have to search for the right number

In fact I had already tried it, and you may understand my problem better when having a look at the screenshot attached. That's what I get for alpha... (inputs are "α" and "α")

Any idea ? My computer is running a Debian testing linux and I have not encountered that kind of problem yet with another software. My python version is : os.sys.version = '2.5.4 (r254:67916, Feb 17 2009, 20:16:45) \n[GCC 4.3.3]'

Regards,

O.C.

Créez votre adresse électronique address@hidden
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.