bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] greek letters
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:54:34 +0200

Hello,

this is interesting. It seems like a problem with font. Do you use some
non-standard font? Tk (which BKChem uses internally) comes with
helvetica, times and courier. I believe that these should work properly.
Could you please try to change the font (right-click, properties, font)
to see if it does this with every font of if it is font specific (as I
would expect).

        Best regards

                Beda

--