cameleon-dev

[cameleon-dev] Sorry i am a newbie

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: [cameleon-dev] Sorry i am a newbie
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:40:32 +0200

Hello,

I just feel very tired and disapointed... Till now, i believe i was not
a newbie. But after my first error i think i am a newbie...

Explanation : i create a branch findlib... and i commit in HEAD... So
head is find lib and findlib is not findlib...

In other word i need to exchange the file...

If someone could give me a hand. All what has been changed is
{options,okey,configwin,gpattern,ioxml,ocamlcvs,zoggy2,zoggy}*{META,Makefile}
+ master.Makefile.in + configure + configure.in

If someone has a method to exchange HEAD version to findlib and findlib to
HEAD ( maybe a merge should do it, but i need someone who is fair enough
to be sure of the command before messing all this repository ).

I am really sorry
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : you can now have a look in HEAD to master.Makefile.in  and the
different META and Makefile converted... I think they are more explicit

pps : if you want to build, you need to build by hand each modules in
the order of the previous list and before that, you need to create a
build dir in the top source dir...