certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 09:06:52 +0200

Yes and No,

for all our "active" federates, lookahead is 60 for the complete simulation.

For our "oberserver" federate the initialization/runtime looks like this:

- joinFederation
- enableTimeRegulation( 0.0, 0.0 )

// start all active federates...

disableTimeRegulation()

enableAsynchronousDelivery()

while(true)
{
        tick(0.1, 0.5)

        queryLTBS();

        // display current simulation time based on LTBS
}

So for the startup phase lookahead of the observer is 0, but after calling disableTimeRegulation() this shouldn't matter. Or am I wrong?

Thanks,
Michael