certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Michael Raab
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:28:32 +0200

I'll check running with tick() instead of tick(min, max) and let you know tomorrow...

The 6th federate calls tick() and queryLTBS() frequently and works like a charm...

 Regarding PrettyDebug:
- I was waiting for log file redirection to redirect the RTIA output the a certain file... You said you would try to implement something..
- I tried RTIG_MSG=D but that makes the federation execution very slow.. I think it may take several hours to get to the point when the deadlock occurs....

Thanks,
Michael

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Raab

Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und -automatisierung IFF
Virtuell Interaktives Training
Sandtorstr. 22, 39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Telefon +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 122
Telefax +49 (0) 391/ 40 90 115
address@hidden
http://www.iff.fraunhofer.de oder http://www.vdtc.de