certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI deadlock
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:50:55 +0200

2012/6/18 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:
> Sorry,
>
> I got some additional log information and it seems that the fifth federate
> is blocked by the tick call after NER.

This is strange.
Do you compile CERTI wiht "BUILD_LEGACY_LIBRTI" set to ON or OFF
(the default is OFF) ?
You use timeout (2 args) version of tick right?

Would you be able to debug into the offending tick call in order to
see where exactly it is blocked?

Could you try to use blocking tick call (tick()) just for the sake
of the test?

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org