[Chicken-users] Building Chicken on x86_64 system: all well

From: John Cowan
Subject: [Chicken-users] Building Chicken on x86_64 system: all well
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:02:17 -0400

I was able to build Chicken 2.41 successfully on a x86_64 system
running SuSE Linux.  I copied the darcs head from another system
(no darcs on that box) and built it using both autotools and
CMake.  All well.

Obviously this is not an exhaustive test.

--
John Cowan    address@hidden    http://ccil.org/~cowan
   There was an old man                Said with a laugh, "I