[Chicken-users] libffi & cmake

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: [Chicken-users] libffi & cmake
Date: 20 Feb 2007 16:16:44 -0300

Hello,

I'm trying to build Chicken using cmake under GNU/Linux.  I can't find
a way to enable/disable the compilation with/without libffi.

What I get is (from chicken-2.522):

$ ccmake .
                                                     Page 1 of 1
 BUILD_TESTING                    ON
 CMAKE_BACKWARDS_COMPATIBILITY    2.4
 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
 DART_ROOT                        DART_ROOT-NOTFOUND
 DISABLE_APPLY_HOOK               OFF
 DL_LIBRARY                       /usr/lib/libdl.so
 ENABLE_DEBUG_BUILD               OFF
 ENABLE_EXTRA_SYMBOL_SLOT         OFF
 ENABLE_PROCEDURE_TABLES          ON
 ENABLE_SYMBOL_GC                 OFF
 EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH
 EXTANT_CHICKEN                   /usr/bin/chicken-static
 LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH

BUILD_TESTING: Build the testing tree.
Press [enter] to edit option        CMake Version 2.4 - patch 5
Press [c] to configure
Press [h] for help         Press [q] to quit without generating
Press [t] to toggle advanced mode (Currently Off)

Is there something I'm missing?

Best wishes,
Mario