Re: [Chicken-users] ARM compilation problems

From: Shawn Rutledge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ARM compilation problems
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:59:56 -0700

Maybe I should try scratchbox then, could be useful in general.
Thanks for the tip

On 4/24/07, john <address@hidden> wrote:
It is possible to cross-compile chicken and have csc working. I have
done that with the pdaxrom distribution using the supplied cross
tools.  I then just build eggs on board. I don't have OpenZaurus
running but have you tried building with scratchbox? That is what I
use on the Nokia 770. In that environment I just build the eggs on the
emulator and copy them over which is pretty easy.