Re: [Chicken-users] paramater limit

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] paramater limit
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:20:37 -0400

On 5/4/07, Stephen Ramsay <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear All,

I'm new to both scheme and chicken, and I'm working with some GraphML
files (some of which are quite large).  Unfortunately, I'm running up
against the "(apply) parameter limit exceeded" error.  The offending
code looks like this:

(map
  (lambda (n) (display (string-append (string-trim-both n) nl)))
            ((txpath "//edge/@target") (SSAX:XML->SXML (open-input-file
                        "001Grant-gml.xml") '())))

Can you provide a traceback? It's not clear to me where the (apply) is
happening.
Graham