Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 21:05:37 +0000

Hi Elf, thanks for the quick response...

a) The protocol might not be simple it may be complex nested
structures. I don't want to write my own parser in C. There is a C
s-expr library out there though.
b) Not sure what this is?
c) XML is evil :) I have tried to compress XML without great results.
Assume each bit counts in this application.