Re: [Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:37:27 +0100

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Koen Weddepohl <address@hidden> wrote:

> The functions sdl-gl-set-attribute and sdl-gl-get-attribute are recognized,
> but when I call sdl-gl-get-attribute it doesn't seem to return the value
> I've set with sdl-set-attribute. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong,
> I haven't used these two functions before.

This is the code that implements it:

(define sdl-gl-get-attribute
  (let ((get (foreign-lambda int "SDL_GL_GetAttribute" unsigned-int
(pointer int))))
    (lambda (attr)
      (let-location ((ptr int))
        (let ((r (get attr (location ptr))))
          (and (zero? r) ptr))))))

I haven't used this before. Is this the correct implementation?