Re: [Chicken-users] Overview page for Chicken's support of standards

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Overview page for Chicken's support of standards
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:45:01 -0400

Peter Bex scripsit:

> Please correct any omissions or mistakes I might have made. Perhaps
> someone can shed some light on Chicken's support for SRFI-22, SRFI-88
> and SRFI-72.

SRFI-88 is now in the documentation, although (use srfi-88) still fails.
It needs to be added to the built-in features list.

SRFI-22 is not supported; Chicken allows the hash-bang syntax, but does
not provide any of the standard interpreter names.  I've removed it from
the supported-standards page.

SRFI-72 apparently was supported at one time in Chicken 3, but is
deprecated, according to the egg page.  Because it is an alternative
macro system, there's no need to port it to Chicken 4.  I've removed it
from the supported-standards page.

--
Do what you will,                       John Cowan
   this Life's a Fiction                address@hidden