Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with csc 4.7.0 on x86_64

From: Thomas Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with csc 4.7.0 on x86_64
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:56:42 +0200

2011/6/13 Jim Pryor <address@hidden>:
> Thanks Thomas and Jim, that looks right. But puzzling enough, I'm still
> having troubles.
> [...]
> ==> Starting package()...
> [...]
> make[1]: *** [install-libs] Error 1
> [...]

Hello Jim,

this looks as if make install was still using parallel execution,
which might be the reason for the trouble. Try adding the `export
MAKEFLAGS="${MAKEFLAGS/-j?/}"` line to the package() function as well
as the build() function in the PKGBUILD script.

I just checked and I don't have a -j? option in my /etc/makepkg.conf
on the system where I built my CHICKEN package without trouble, so
this is another indication that the problem is related to that flag.

Ciao,
Thomas