[Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme for mobile devices?

From: Andrew Pennebaker
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme for mobile devices?
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:09:52 -0500

I see the beginnings of a Chicken Scheme port for Android:

https://github.com/kristianlm/chicken-android

I'd like to see ports for other mobile platforms (iOS, Windows Phone, Windows Surface). I'd prefer to write my mobile apps all in one FPL, and Chicken Scheme would be a fantastic choice.

I'd also like to see more effort put into simplifying the build-to-mobile-app process. csi/csc are incredibly easy and intuitive, and I'd like to see a similar tool for one-step building runnable mobile apps from Chicken Scheme code. Maybe call it csm (Chicken Scheme Mobile)?

Anyone interested?

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us