Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme for mobile devices?

From: Kristian Lein-Mathisen
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Scheme for mobile devices?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:40:26 +0100

Hi Arne,

That's a great idea. I'll be there, and I'm looking forward to the discussion!

In the mean time, I've played around with a template-based build system for Android: https://github.com/Adellica/chicken-mobile
It isn't complete yet, but I though I'd put it out there so you can have a look and see how I'm thinking of easing the build-phase.

K.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Arne Eilermann <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey chicken users!

On Thursday, 15. November 2012 at 19:56, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

> It looks that there are other people interested in getting Chicken
> running on mobile platforms. So, I think there are good chances we'll
> soon see some nice projects on that area.

This is really great!
I'd like to invite everybody who is interested to join a little discussion on this topic. We want to meet at monday (26th) at 17:30 UTC in #mobile-chicken on irc.f0o.de. The target is to coordinate our efforts.

I'm looking forward.

Greetings,
Arne