Re: [Chicken-users] New string manipulation module

From: Nicholas Van Horn
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New string manipulation module
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:27:04 -0500

Fellow Chicken advocates,

I'm pleased to announce that the string manipulation egg, now titled "s", is available with chicken-install. Thanks again to all those who helped familiarize me with the Chicken way of doing things. And thanks to those unnamed people on IRC that helped with countless newbie questions. It seems that the Chicken community has lived up to its reputation of being friendly and welcoming. Consider me an advocate for both the language and the community from this point forward.

Documentation for the egg is available at:

http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/s

The source is maintained on github at:

https://github.com/n3mo/s

Cheers!