Re: [Chicken-users] New string manipulation module

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] New string manipulation module
Date: 21 Feb 2013 21:10:19 +0100

On Feb 21 2013, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

On 21 Feb 2013 20:50:16 +0100 Jörg F. Wittenberger <address@hidden> wrote:

On Feb 20 2013, Mario Domenech Goulart wrote:

"join-strings", and "string-match" or "match-string".  Another is to
keep the s- prefix, which is a natural grouping.  Or you could
require the user to prefix on import, but if that's always needed due
to conflicts, why make them go through the extra step?

I'd disagree.

Notice that what you quoted was not written by me.

Sorry.

Dunno how that happend.

Currently I'm typing half-blind.  Awaiting cataract surgery
in a few weeks.

Best wishes.
Mario