cjk-list

Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [cjk] Argh I see, dvips seems to be producing rubbish!
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2017 15:44:59 +0000 (UTC)

Thorsten: Well, that's unexpected - I need to know where you got your Noto
serif font from :-). If you could give me your md5sum also, so that I can get
the exact same thing, that would be great.

Werner: Interestingly Thorsten's enc file have "/Identity.60464" etc as glyph
names instead of my /uniXXXX . So it looks like somehow his run has gone
through an entirely different code path within fontforge. This explains why he
only have the missing glyph problems, without also my missive mis-re-encoding
issue.