Re: kissme update

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: kissme update
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:02:57 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 10:00:10PM -0500, Brian Jones wrote:
> I was able to compile kissme after updating from cvs tonight.  I had
> to get the latest antlr from http://www.antlr.org instead of KOPI as
> in the BUILDING file.  I haven't been able to make any use of it yet
> though.

Yeah. I also got it to compile from CVS. I was even able to make the
VMClassLoader change. And make my hellotype program run with it.

Attached is the diff for Classpath (which includes a compatibility method
so VMs don't have to switch implementations if they don't want or can
immediatly) and a diff for kissme against the current CVS (Kissme can
probably be cleaned up a bit to use the newly added functions also
internally so it has to do a little less strcmps.)

Stuff to read:
    <http://www.toad.com/gnu/whatswrong.html>
  What's Wrong with Copy Protection, by John Gilmore