Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: Want to help in integrating swing. Really last question.
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 07:18:26 -0800

Brian Jones wrote:
Clemens Eisserer <address@hidden> writes:

Ey Clemens, do you have some shared webspace somewhere? Want to work
together on this? Otherwise we'd be working in parallel on the same
areas: waste of time.

Hmmm, what do you think about soureforge?

Btw, you can have access to Classpath's CVS after we've taken care of
assignment paperwork.  How does that sound?

We want to avoid sourceforge, especially for GNU projects.
Better to use savannah.gnu.org (not just for GNU projects).

> Btw, you can have access to Classpath's CVS after we've taken care of
> assignment paperwork.  How does that sound?

Which sounds like the best solution.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/