plans for classpath 0.08?

From: David P Grove
Subject: plans for classpath 0.08?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:09:30 -0500

Hi,

        We're planning on releasing the next version of Jikes RVM in the next 1-2 weeks.  If classpath 0.08 was going to come out soon, we would probably stall  the Jikes RVM release a few days to wait for it.  If not, we'll catch classpath 0.08 on the Jikes RVM release after this one.  No big deal either way, I just wanted to check to see what the timing was likely to be like so we can plan accordingly.

thanks,

--dave