Re: user.timezone property

From: Steven Augart
Subject: Re: user.timezone property
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 10:44:09 -0500

Robert Lougher wrote:

This makes sense, yes. Now I know why I want to set it; my test program that calls >TimeZone.getDefault().getDisplayName() always prints "Greenwich Mean Time" if I don't.

Thanks for the information -- something I should do in JamVM as well. However, the above explains why I've never noticed the problem :)

At least, not until British Summer Time comes into effect.

--Steve