Re: Classpath build process and VM-specific issues

From: Patrik Reali
Subject: Re: Classpath build process and VM-specific issues
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 11:58:42 +0200

--On Samstag, 27. März 2004 21:00 -0500 Etienne Gagnon <address@hidden> wrote:
Note to Patrik:  I thought you would have noticed, by now, that I was
only trying to tell about a subset of the VMs that use Classpath without
using 10 words.  (See other messages for a better description).  I used
"normal" as in "normally built".  I did not intend to say "better" or
"worse".

Hi Etienne,

I want to apologize to you if my comment offended you; it was not meant that way.

-Patrik