Re: Q: How do you keep your sources in synch?

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Q: How do you keep your sources in synch?
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:57:54 +0200

Patrik Reali wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to add this topic to the FAQ, thus I'm looking for hard evidence on this topic.

I was wondering, how the various VM deal with changes in the classpath code (I assume you have a "customized" version of classpath). Are you importing them by hand or rely on some automated tool?

By hand, currently. [1]

cheers,
dalibor topic

[1] One of things on my long list of things I'd do if I every really feel bored one day, is to write a java tool that scans Classpath's and Kaffe's CVS, finds differences, tries to track down the causing patch sets, apply them, and generate patch sets of the working ones along with the ChangeLogs. Trouble is, I'm rarely bored :)