Re: japi note

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: japi note
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:51:40 +0200

Michael Koch wrote:
On Thursday 30 September 2004 01:43, Tom Tromey wrote:

I hacked around a bug in Japi (without really understanding it),
and as a result removed some of the bogus results in the comparison
page. Some still remain -- there seems to be a problem with
computing the serialization uid for some classes (eg
java.applet.Applet.AccessibleApplet).

The nightly japi runs should improve a little starting tonight.
There weren't very many errors, the results improve less than a
point.

Can you make the patch available somewhere so others can use the improved japitools too ?

Or even better, could we put up a japitools CVS somewhere hackable?

cheers,
dalibor topic