Re: japi note

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: japi note
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:23:14 -0400

Dalibor Topic wrote:
Or even better, could we put up a japitools CVS somewhere hackable?

As the author of Japitools, let me add a big "hell yeah" to that one :)

Is Savannah accepting new projects yet[1]? If not, I've heard good things about "Gna!" (gna.org) and they accepted my project (https://gna.org/projects/nrobot/) quickly and efficiently back in April.

I'd love for japitools to become maintainable by people other than just me.

In the meantime, Tom, if you would send me the patch, I'll put out a new tarball. I've always wondered why people were getting bogus results, so I'm very curious to see it :)

Stuart.

[1] I heard that reopening for new projects was scheduled to occur shortly after the Big Crunch at the end of the universe, but maybe it was moved forward...

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.