classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] gnujaxp with JDK1.1.8

From: David Brownell
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] gnujaxp with JDK1.1.8
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 11:42:19 -0800

I don't happen to have a Windows 1.1 setup,
so no I can't try that.  But back when I did, I
don't ever recall seeing an OS-specific problem
at that level that wasn't caused by something odd
in the compiler (or runtime) class loading setup.

Of course, the way the JRE and JDK installed
there was a bit strange too.  I know other folk
have reported problems wherein they've needed
to install Java classes twice, so that both the
runtime and compiler would _both_ find them.
That sounds like the kind of issue you're having.

- Dave