classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Re: Sax2Unit Tests Result with GNUJAXP

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Re: Sax2Unit Tests Result with GNUJAXP
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:55:47 +0100 (CET)

/ David Brownell <address@hidden> wrote:
| Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
| > 2) test_pass_ee1 ... passthrough expected:<null> but
was:<java.net.UnknownHostException: z>
| > 3) test_pass_ee4 ... expected:<null> but
was:<java.net.UnknownHostException: z>
| > 4) test_pass_ee5 ... exception passthrough expected:<null> but
was:<java.net.UnknownHostException: greedy.monopoly>

| All those used to work correctly. Not sure what's up.
|
| What JVM were you using?

BlackDown 1.3.x? on Debian PPC (Woody).

I'am not on this computer at the time but I'll check for the classpath
and the correct version of my jdk. If you want me to run the tests
with other jvm's, tell me and I'll try.

I'll respond the other point later, I don't stay at the office a long
time today ;-)

-- Arnaud Vandyck
<http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/>
<http://www.ulg.ac.be/cgi-bin/ph/search?id=u184137>