cvsreport-devel

RE: [cvsreport-devel] Support for windows and server side only ?

From: Keeron Modi
Subject: RE: [cvsreport-devel] Support for windows and server side only ?
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:50:45 -0800

Sorry,

I didn't type the full command:

Doing the exact command as in the debug msg gives me:

C:\Documents and Settings\KeeronMo\Desktop\cvsreport-0.3.4\cvsreport-0.3.4>cvs -d "f:\cvsrepo\cm" history  -c -D "now-1month"

No records selected.

"Strive for perfection in everything you do, take the best that
exists and make it better, and if it does not exist then design it."

Keeron Modi
address@hidden
Intern - Configurations Management Group.
Attachmate Corporation

425-649-6674