demexp-dev

Re: new_question() and HELP from admins (Re: [Demexp-dev] New methods on

From: ketty .
Subject: Re: new_question() and HELP from admins (Re: [Demexp-dev] New methods on XML RPC proxy
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:07:22 +0200

On 10/8/06, David MENTRE <address@hidden> wrote:
I like the idea but I don't see how suggestions and authoritative
classification are used on the server. Should the suggestions be only
visible to authoritative-classifier?

My idea is to send them to everyone and let the client deside if and how to show them. Maybe needs changes to the protocol?

> Of course all this probably needs changing the server some... :)

Yes so I won't doing it in the following weeks. Could you add your
suggestion on following page?
  http://demexp.org/en/doku.php?id=future_wishes

Ok, thanks for the link :)