demexp-dev

Re: new_question() and HELP from admins (Re: [Demexp-dev] New methods on

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: new_question() and HELP from admins (Re: [Demexp-dev] New methods on XML RPC proxy
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 18:09:30 +0200

Augustin <address@hidden> writes:

>>  * new_question(cookie, question_desc)
>
> I have just implemented this.
> It seems to work, but I cannot see my own questions.
> Do they need to go through admin approval first?

Yes. By default new questions are marked 'tagging_only'. You need to
make them 'public' for all to see. We want to change that behavior (put
'public' by default) but currently the server is working like this.

> How long should I expect to wait before my questions become visible?

Until somebody with the 'classifier' right put the question public.

> Beside David (who is busy), is there someone else who can have full admin
> access to the test server, and who is able to move new questions along?

Everybody can access the test server with account 'root' and password
'demexp'. He can do anything he want under that account.

I have made your three questions public with tag 'augustin'.

Best wishes,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A