demexp-dev

[Demexp-dev] Re: Separate servers and URL for questions

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Separate servers and URL for questions
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 19:47:07 +0200

"ketty ." <address@hidden> writes:

> In that case maybe in the standard server we should have only a few
> predefinded data types, and instead have a way to add arbitrary meta-data to
> an item?

That could be an idea. I've never think at it before. I'm too tired
right now to further comment on it.

> I see. If only the one adding the question in the first place has control
> over the url, than it is needed to add an url together with an alternative
> response. And in that case it can be argued unfair that one url is
> considered the main one. Id prefer if urls were independent from individual
> question or a response (or a user, or a tag) would solve it in a nice way i
> think. :)

That could be an idea. But I have the feeling that solving such
questions should be done by taking into account the forum area (for the
democratic debate). But maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

Best wishes,
d.
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <address@hidden>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A