Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Accelerator/mnemonic fixes checked in.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 21:57:39 +0100

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 20:11 +0200, Jean-René Reinhard wrote:
> > I think we are in good shape for a release.
>
> I'm currently fixing the undo stack, which is currently of limited
> use. It may
> be interesting to include it in the coming release. Nevertheless, it
> would be
> interesting to freeze developments at some point soon, ie not adding
> new
> features to the release branch.
As usual, while Denemo was just one guy most of the time we cut corners
by not creating a branch for release, just tagging the point and
freezing for a few days in case anything bad showed up. There were such
coredumps in the old versions that more or less anything would be
better. I think we do still have known core-dumps that have been fixed
since 0.7.8, but perhaps, in view of the strengthening publicity that
this release will get we should adopt a more grown-up approach.
(Not that I know how you access a branch in git, but git is, I must say,
very friendly)