Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Transpose
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:17:55 -0500

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 10:24 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

>       Move all the entries in the array
> menu_entries[] in view.c
> into the array in the helper program generate_source.c
> for example the entry
>
>   {"New", GTK_STOCK_NEW, N_("New"), NULL,  N_("Start a new musical
> score"),
>    G_CALLBACK (file_newwrapper)},
>
> in view.c
> would go into the generate_source.c file as
> struct name_and_function unmenued_commands[] = {
>   {KBD_CATEGORY_OTHER, GTK_STOCK_NEW, "Start a new musical score",
> N_("New"), "file_newwrapper"},

So for things that don't have a function like this in view.c:

{"FileMenu", NULL, N_("File"),NULL, N_("Creating, saving, loading,
displaying and printing musical scores")},

Would I set the function to NULL like this for generate_source.c:

{KBD_CATEGORY_OTHER, NULL, "Creating, saving, loading, displaying and
printing musical scores", N_("File"), NULL},

I wrote a script that did most the work but there are some little things
I need to work out.

Also when I tried to compile generate_source it complained:

generate_source.c:282: error: ‘GTK_STOCK_NEW’ undeclared here (not in a
function)

I don't know if you know the answer to this right away.