Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme book

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme book
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:54:28 +0100

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 08:12 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

> > and everytime you typed the space it would insert a note.
>
> Is this part of the scripting interface or something slightly
> different?
This would be another keyboard input mode, like Classic mode. I am not
for one moment proposing we create it! I say it *could* be used from the
keyboard, but we won't want to bother, it wouldn't be as useful as the
keyboard input we have. It is what we would use to paste LilyPond notes
directly in to Denemo (script wraps the (text) selection in a list which
then inserts the notes).