Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme book

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme book
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:17:59 +0100

On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 12:41 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Richard it is to early to start documenting the scheme functionality?
Yes, its too early.
I have just changed the interface from
(CursorRight)
for asking denemo to do CursorRight action
to (denemo dnm_CursorRight) and I think we will probably end up with
(dnm_CursorRight)
The change at the moment was a switch to passing in the pointer to the
action rather than defining a procedure in scheme. But I will wrap this
in a procedure anyway. I'm guessing we need to avoid name clashes - we
can define new actions in Denemo now, and it could be difficult to avoid
them clashing with scheme definitions.
What we will need real soon (and I am not working on) is C-code that
takes a DenemoNote (or whatever its called) and returns the note in
LilyPond - the gist of it must be in lilypondexport.c
and then something to go the other way. Ditto, duration.