Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Midi-status
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:59:38 -0500

I pushed a change to jackmidi. I am announcing this because I placed
something in view.c line 1497. In the function free_gui.

#ifdef _HAVE_JACK_
  //Is this the best place for this?
  //should this be done by free_score(gui)?
  remove_all_jack_midi_ports();
#endif

I don't think it belongs here. I have a function to remove a jack port
in deletestaff. Unfortunately deletestaff is not being called when
init.denemo load. This is true of any importXML call. I highly doubt
that the memory is being freed also if the staff's are not deleted
properly. I am not sure why this is not being called to do the cleanup
of staff's, measures etc... when you importXML. It probably happens with
importmidi, lily, and clicking on new score. I placed the about in
view.c temporarily until it gets fixed.

Jeremiah