Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release

From: alex stone
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 0.8.12 release
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:46:59 +0000

Works here now, Richard.

I'm testing today across several staves with diffferent devices and
ports, but initial testing has been good. I'll report any  challenges.

Nice work on this to you and Jeremiah. Denemo is now driving sound
from Linuxsampler, and once i get my head around switching channels
per note, i'm going to start working with up bows, down bows, etc..

I've taken note of the current limitations you've described.

Alex.