Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Melodic Dictation
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:13:50 -0500

Sorry this default email app only allows top posting.
I like the idea of extracting from denemo and midi or other files. It would
take me a great deal of effort to create these dictation files. Thats why I
thought maybe I would implement a computer generated midi. The pedagogy would
follow a pattern something like this.
Level 1 = so,me quarter notes/rests
Level 2 = so,me quarter and eigth notes/quarter rests
Level 3 = so,me,la "

I have a growing database of songs that conform to these progressive levels.

Jeremiah

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T