Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:40:49 +0100

Thank you for the information, I have created a command under
Input->Mouse to set this up. I discovered in the process that you can't
place the Select Duration commands on the button bar (so that they could
be used in the way you describe) because the generated scheme code is
not correct for the musical symbols used :(
Well that is to say, that the "Place command on button bar" command does
not work for them. But I could add it to the mouse-insertion command I
guess.
Richard