Re: [Denemo-devel] Binary for GNU/Linux (was Re: Setting X-offset and Y-

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Binary for GNU/Linux (was Re: Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.)
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:53:46 -0500

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 07:20:06PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > support
> > > So to make it play music you would need to do what? Or does it still
> > > play out-of-the-box? Or not at all?

I have updated the linux snapshot on denemo.org. It does playback in 12.04 and
I tested it in 10.04. In 10.04 I had to change portaudio to none in denemorc
because something has an exclusive lock on the sound card causing portaudio to
not load and denemo to crash. If audiobackend is set to none then it loads
fine. Maybe the lack of portaudio suport caused the binary to crash on your
system before.

Jeremiah