Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.2
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:52:40 -0500

I made the release announcements on facebook, LAU, and LAA. I also updated the website to use the correct links to the binaries (They are not appearing on gnu.org for some reason. They are probably blocking it because of the file size and the fact that they are binaries. I don't know). The binaries are in denemo.org/downloads. I could probably keep 2 binary releases for each platform before I start deleting old versions.

Jeremiah