Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New version denemo-1.0.4~rc1.pot.
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:06:51 +0100

On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 11:34 +0200, Pavel Fric wrote:
> Hi,
>
> also I should use the same text as in original, i. e. "♭
> Initial" ?

I would like to know if it will work - I have a nasty suspicion that it
will not. If it doesn't then replacing the ♭ with the actual
character - the musical sharp sign character in this case - might work.
Eloi has been developing the use of libintl to avoid some complex
work-arounds that I had created to internationalize strings embedded in
xml files, but it may be that libintl cannot handle this case.

If you can experiment with what works that would be great - I see that
Frederico Bruni is looking at it (see mailing list) so he may report
back soon.

Richard